Executive Assistant Position
21 hours per week (some evening work required)
Women’s Resources is looking for an experienced, professional, detail-oriented individual in the role of Executive Assistant to the Executive Director. She will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties including onboarding new staff and Board members, recording minutes of Board meetings, maintaining the Corporate log, coordinating meetings and schedules and organizing agency events. The ideal candidate will have a professional appearance, is highly self-motivated, maintains a high level of confidentiality, is capable of working independently and prioritizing their workload while being flexible and available to respond to immediate demands.
Skills required for this position include:
- 3 – 5 years senior administrative experience
- Human Resource management an asset
- Professional presentation and high degree integrity
- Commitment to confidentiality of all information including ED/Board discussions, reports, Human Resource files, financial information
- Commitment to and understanding of issues related to Woman Abuse
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Windows platform and Microsoft programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and recording skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with Board members, staff and volunteers within clear boundaries
- Familiarity with Corporations Act and relevant legislation
- Flexibility in regard to work hours
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on Friday July 31, 2020.
Women’s Resources has an exemption under the Human Rights Code to hire women only.